Apple cider vinegar or ACV is a truly multi-utility product. That’s why it has been stable to the kitchens around the world for generations. In fact, its uses are known to the mankind since ancient times, which is a testament to its usefulness in a true sense.
Apple cider vinegar is not only a powerful cleaning product for the home but also has an array of benefits to the body. It’s rich in key nutrients, fatty acids, minerals, vitamins and helpful elements are known to boost the body’s overall performance.
Plus, apple cider vinegar can fight numerous diseases and detoxify the body. It is known to balance the metabolism of the body, can serve as a great skin care product, can fight allergies and so on. All this makes apple cider vinegar a key to the kitchen.
Apple cider vinegar is a product with great health uses or utility for a household. Its health benefits can cover many dimensions, including –
- Apple cider vinegar can prevent fat built up by making one feel full after consumption, so it can help in weight loss.
- It can remove the toxins from the body, clear out the lymph nodes, remove mucus and improve circulation to serve great cleansing and detox purpose
- A gentle gargle with apple cider vinegar can treat a sore throat in quick time, pain no bar
- You can apply a drop of apple cider vinegar on any type of itchy skin and get instant relief
- You can mix a cup of this vinegar it with water and bathe to treat sunburn
- Mix 1 or 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink with once or twice a day, preferably after a meal to gain an energy boost.
- Its regular consumption before bedtime can help lower blood sugar levels in the body
- Include apple cider vinegar in your diet and you can get a lower cholesterol level in the body
- When mixed with water and used, it can clear the sinuses, prevent cold and infection
- The acids in apple cider vinegar can help improve digestion
- apple cider vinegar has been known as a great wart remove where you can apply it to the skin for maximum help
- it can also helpful for sexually transmitted disease as well. (read more here: apple cider vinegar for gonorrhea)
Beauty and Hygiene Uses
Apple cider vinegar has a variety of beauty and hygiene uses making it a key to the households. It is good for the skin, face, and hair, and that’s why people have been using it for years. Such uses may include –
- apple cider vinegar possesses natural anti-bacterial properties making it an excellent face cleanser
- A dilute version can be applied to any marks or blemishes, dark spots to ensure facial cleaning and toning
- The vinegar can also minimize breakouts and normalize pH levels
- It can give you a clear skin and help fight off acne
- It can be used as a mouthwash to remove bad breath problem
- You can swish the apple cider vinegar at night before sleeping and then it can help you wake with a refreshing breath
- Apply apple cider vinegar and remove swelling, stains, and inflammation from bruises
- A daily use of apple cider vinegar mix with water can ensure healthier hair
- The mixture of apple cider vinegar and water can help fight dandruff.
- You can use apple cider vinegar to fight off stains which can otherwise pose dental decay risks.
Apple cider vinegar with Baking Soda
In combination with baking soda, apple cider vinegar is known to deliver some good benefits to the skin and some parts of the body. They include –
Apple cider vinegar is perfect as a natural deodorant, has no toxic chemicals and can keep the underarm smells away in quick time
When used together with water, it can remove stains, and can also fight off the problem of bad breath
The acids in vinegar, however, make them unsuitable for people with sensitive teeth
Soaking the feet in the water containing drops if apple cider vinegar can get rid of the smelly feet in super quick time
Apple cider vinegar comes with multiple utilities for the home. In fact, ladies can’t do without this wonder product as it serves a variety of purposes with ease, including –
- It can act as an odor neutralizer irrespective of the smell type or source
- A bowl of apple cider vinegar can kill any type of smell if kept near the site of the stench
- apple cider vinegar is favorite to housewives as it can serve as a natural home cleaner which is free of any chemical
- You can use it anywhere, on any surface, and kill bacteria and grime easily
- It’s ideal for cleaning kitchen utensils
- It can work as a top-class disinfectant and degreaser
- Apple cider vinegar can work as an excellent cleaning agent where you can mix it with mater and clean any surface spot free in quick time
- You can mix apple cider vinegar with water and make it control feel infestations on pets
- It can work as an excellent home-made repellent where you can apply it on hand and prevent insect bites
- You can spray apple cider vinegar anywhere near window, doors, walls and stop ants from entering your home
Quite clearly, apple cider vinegar serves a variety of purposes and it should be an essential product for your home.
Sanjay is a digital marketing aficionado who has worked closely with the dental industry since many years now. Apart from being a proficient digital marketing expert, he is also an avid reader and prolific blogger who writes extensively on different topics including the various aspects and advancements of dentistry like the incredible implants in Long Island that have made smile correction possible at an affordable rate. His focus is to help out the readers with authentic information about the dental care procedures and treatments so that they can take an informed decision when the need arises.