Do you feel embarrassed when people call you skinny?
Have you tried every diet and workout, but still unable to gain weight?
This post is for the people, who want some quality advice on how to gain weight. There are always certain expressions associated with skinny people like – they can eat whatever they want and still don’t gain weight. However other people consider it a blessing, but for skinny guys, it is a curse.
The techniques tried by you may not have worked, but there are still some other tips left, which can prove beneficial to you. Inability to grow muscles is related to lack of proper exercise and poor diet. Sufficient calories and proteins are needed to build muscles along with proper workout.
Everyone is different on this planet, and some people put on weight due to heredity; for some gaining weight is easier and for some losing weight is easier. For people, who are looking to build muscles, should follow the proper diet along with weight training exercises.
Workout to gain muscle
- Start with the basic strength training, because it involves your major body parts. Multi-joint training exercises will allow you to lift more weights overall, such as bench presses for chest, overhead presses for deltoids, barbell for back and squats for legs. It will increase your stamina, and lifting will give you enough energy to stimulate muscle growth.
- Do high intensity workout; this will help in the formation of muscles. Plan on doing 30-45 minute session for 3-4 days a week; make sure the workout is intense each time. During each session, lift as much weight as you can and use the correct form. Test your limits and do 3-4 sets of 8-12 repetitions without putting the weights down.
- Do every lift with a correct and proper posture. An improper posture can lead to stress in the muscles. Beginners should strive to keep the repetition target inside their strength capabilities. A trainer can guide you through the right form for different exercises, before continuing for your own.
- Workout with alternate muscle groups, that’ll not damage our muscles. Working everyday on the same muscle group will make you tired; rotate muscle groups so that each time, you are putting an intense hour working on a different group.
- First: focus on your chest, shoulders, back and abs.
- Second: focus on your legs, triceps and biceps.
- Third: focus on abs and chest again.
- A person with fast metabolism should also focus on resting in between. The body needs time to build muscle without burning a lot of calories doing other activities. Running and cardio can impede the growth of muscles; take it easy in between workouts instead.
Eating right food to gain muscles
Body needs the right kind of fuel to build up your muscles fast. Foods high in sugar, white flour, trans fats and additives are high in calorie and low in nutrition. They are responsible for fat building and not muscles building. To grow your muscle and make them defines, eat an array of whole food like
Clean Lean Protein
Peanuts And Pecans
- Don’t just eat, when you are hungry; but eat more than your capacity. You are aiming to gain weight, and this will be achieved, if you eat more; so add an extra serving to your meal.
- Eat five meals a day, consisting of proteins, carbohydrates, fibers and good fats. Don’t wait for your stomach to command you, but keep refueling your stomach when you are in the muscle building phase.
- Muscle building cannot be obtained simply with milkshakes and proper food; you need something extra. Accelerate the process of body building by adding supplements, that’ll help you grow muscles fast, but never fall for offers like injectable steroid cycles for sale. They may sound easy and reliable but can prove dangerous sometimes. Before trying them, contact the doctor and ask for the advice about taking steroids or any kind of supplement.
- Stay hydrated throughout the workout process, because it is one of the necessities to gain muscles. Carry a water bottle with your wherever you go, and drink whenever you feel thirsty. Drink extra water before and after workouts. Give up alcohol and sugary drinks.
- Sleep is also important because it gives your muscles a chance to grow. Sleep for at least seven hours at night. However, 8-9 hours is ideal; it’ll relax your muscles and you are ready for the next workout session.
Following the above mentioned regime will help the skinny people gain weight. If you are facing any difficulty, take advice from a professional trainer, as exercises and diets should be proper. An improper diet and exercise can harm you physically.